"Well, I knew what I didn’t wanna know, and I saw where I didn’t wanna go; so I took the path less traveled by, and I let my stories be whispered when I’m gone…in this life, you must find something to live for, ‘cause when the darkness comes a calling, you’ll go back to where you were before; ‘cause this life is as fragile as a dream, and nothing’s ever really as it seems…”
Reblog if you’re bored and you want anons.
Or non anons, whatever lifts your skirt
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if your mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when your sister says that your outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other people’s sadness make you feel bad.
“What have I to fear?”
Yes, YES, and YES
BONES IS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER NO ONE IS BETTER THAN DEFOREST KELLEY BRB CRYING